Wednesday, January 10, 2007

In the Spirit of Gilmore Girls


You probably had to catch the promo for next weeks show to really get that Girlmore Girls reference...I'm not a fan, but the oldest DD was over so we watched it. (OK, I'll admit it's funny, if you understand who everyone is). Anyway, they celebrate Christmas on the Girlmore Girls next week. Perhaps they forgot to change the calendar or they pray to a different god, who knows.
Anyway, it's no secret that I'm the original SCROOGE and I detest Christmas Trees, but here is the tree I put up this year with the oldie moldie decorations I found in the basement. They really weren't moldie, but they were sure old. Some old needlepoint ornaments I made years ago, beaded ornaments I made when DH and I were first married (35 yrs ago). There's also some embroidered ornaments, felt ornaments, a yarn Santa and some new glass ornaments (2 were mermaids) DH bought this year just to balance it out. The poinsettia plants under the tree were a nice touch. Anyway, everything UGLY went on the tree this year.

No comments: